This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG....why me

Guest: Dave, there is a pool that I understand only guests of the main resort can use but I was told some people sneak in there

Me: that may be, I am not sure

Guest: Well I guess I was hoping for more than that

Me: like what?

Guest: well I mean would you recommend I try to sneak in?

Me: no ma'am, thats trespassing

Guest: ok but do I have your permission to do it?

Me: you dont permission from me but if you get caught, you are responsible

Guest: how likely am I to get caught?

Me: I am not sure

Guest: well Dave, I am looking for some encouragement here. Your company doesnt own that pool....why do you have a problem with me sneaking in?

Me: thats your business but if you do it, you do it at your own risk

Guest: well I dont like that answer

Me: Youre trying to get me to tell you it's ok to do it and I wont tell you that

Guest: I need to talk to someone else because I really dont like your attitude

Me: I am very sorry, hold on

she hung up

Me: "I'm sorry, hold on." *click*

Comment

Sounds like a game of Pin the Lie on VSR.
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

damn it, dave, i was hoping to hear you say that it's totally hunky-doory to break the law! *tsk* i'm very disappointed in you, dave
        /sarcasm

what an idiot. you sir, are a saint.
        Last edited by Green_Fairy; 07-03-2010, 01:34 AM.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

For as lone that I've been here, what's the story behind using the name Dave? Unless that is your real name that is.

And also that lady wuz duuuuumb. I think she OD on the stupid pills.

Comment

I get those all the time, especially when it comes to discounted rentals.

Our members can get discounts when booking during a certain window, so they often like to cancel what they have and rebook it-- a new possibility with the live inventory we have now.

I like to talk members out of this option because it is not guaranteed they'll ever get the units back. Especially if the unit they have reserved is say... over Fourth of July... or Christmas.. or Comicon/Daytona500/Festival of Lights/the summer at a waterpark resort.

I *just love* it when I remind them like five times that if they lose the unit,it ain't my fault... and when they do they blame me for it. ~.~
            "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
              For as lone that I've been here, what's the story behind using the name Dave? Unless that is your real name that is.

And also that lady wuz duuuuumb. I think she OD on the stupid pills.
              Reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey, I think, maybe, I dunno.
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Why you?

I"m guessing it's your charming and sunny disposition

I can just see her getting stuffed into the backseat of a cop car while screaming near incoherently about how it's not fair because "Dave on the phone said it was okay for me to try!"
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Wow...somebody ate their lion's share of Carnation Instant Dumbass for breakfast.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                    Wow...somebody ate their lion's share of Carnation Instant Dumbass for breakfast.
                    Yep, I totally agree. She just wanted someone to blame if she got caught. Hell, she'll probably blame you anyway! "Dave TOLD me it was ok to use it!!!"

You know why this happens? Because you haven't written that book yet!
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      It always reminds me of the BBC programme "The League of Gentlemen".

Which the people in my avatar are from!

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                        And/or Cheech & Chong: "Dave's not here!"
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

*gives Dave a large supply of cookies, a brick to smash the stupid customers with, and duct tape so the managers have no choice but to agree with him*

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                            *tsk* i'm very disappointed in you, dave
                            /sarcasm
                            And suddenly I thought how fun it would be if Dave tried the passive-aggressive route.

"No ma'am. And I'm a little disappointed that you would encourage me to encourage you to break the law. I thought better of our guests than that."

A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                            X