This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the meat is on sale!

Had a customer today with a package of ground beef. It was on sale for 3 something and the original price was something like $5.50. When I rang it up, it showed the original price in black and then what comes off to make the discount in red and then finally shows the sale price. The woman insisted that *I* had put it in (like we manually put things in) for the original price. I pointed out what was on the screen to show her that the discount was indeed taken off, but she apparently paid no attention to this and she took the meat out of the bag to point out that it says it is $3 something, not $5. I once again show her the sale had been taken off, and she finally notices. But still, ugh!

But the FIRST line had the WRONG price.

I'm convincedpositive no matter how it is displayed, the 3 line original, discount, total after discount or 1 line with the total SC's would still complain.

Comment

But it's supposed to be on sale! This doesn't show that it's discounted, how do I know that this meat isn't $3 to begin with?

Comment

Please tell me you're being sarcastic Magpie.

Comment

I don't know sarcastic is quite the word for it. Cynical, definitely. I think the reassurance you're looking for is that this is not my opinion - I'm trying to channel SCs.

Comment

Good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
            X