This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flipper? IS THAT YOU?!

This was so hard to keep a straight face through.

I'm not sure if this was a brain burp because it had nothing to do with her grasp on the situation, it was really just this strange.....it wasn't a burp it was....

Errrr....

A dolphin noise. A customer was in the middle of a sentence and between two very coherent words she suddenly made a very loud dolphin noise. Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."

I just had to tell you guys this...I found it to be...entertaining and yet frightening at the same time. She really took me off guard.

Quoth Gaki View Post
    A customer was in the middle of a sentence and between two very coherent words she suddenly made a very loud dolphin noise. Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."
    Did you throw her a fish?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
      Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."
      Don't robots make noises like that when they're accessing their hard drives?
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Duh, she thought you were a dolphin-person too! She was trying to communicate to you in the natural language! Or maybe it was a mating call?
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
        X