This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm...SHHHHHHHHHH!

So, hubby and I were in Barnes and Nobles the other day. I love to just wander freely around, with no particular area in mind.

Hubby sometimes goes his own way and eventually Ill find him later, but today we stuck together and just looked around.

We ended up, somehow, in the Sex books aisle.

So, we each pick up a book and start quietly pointing things out. Im trying to be quiet b/c there is also another woman in the aisle looking at things and trying to read and keeping to herself.

So hubby reaches for another book, opens it up, loudly and excitedly exclaims "WE'VE DONE THIS ONE BEFORE!!!!!!"....as im about to smack him and say "SHUSH!!!"..he does it again... "LOOK AT THIS ONE! Oh, and THIS ONE TOO. I REMEMBER THAT!!!"

I turn slightly to the side and see this ladies bugged out eyeballs staring at us... I walk away trying to stifle my laughter and hubby follows, but is confused.

He just didnt understand how loud and excited he was, and he totally missed that lady's reaction.

This may be one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it made me laugh.

You know it's cute though! *muffling laughter so the rest of the floor doesn't start wondering*

Comment

So my husband isn't the only one!
      He's so bad I don't let him read health magazines or go to bookstores anymore...it's bad. Cute, fun, maybe even a little sexy, but bad.

He still blurts stuff out like that at church or the store though....
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I'm male and am guilty of having done the same thing. I was on a date when we went to the bookstore and I replied, "SEX BOOKS SECTION!?!?! ...ON OUR FIRST DATE!?!!?"

Years before that I recall going to West Coast Video, and in the back room they had an Adults Only section. There were guys by themselves there but I had my girl with me. To embarrass the guys I started reading titles out loud, ("Oh My Gush...") and asking "hey honey, do you want one with a plot or without a plot?" That place cleared out fast...

Comment

Working...
        X