This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bad(?) PR Move.....

The other day, my mom brought home a regional business magazine from work and I asked her about it and she mentioned the CEO of my arena being on it. Curious about the article I read through it and found good things about it, until I stumbled upon a paragraph that kind of irked me*:
    *: Names changed to protect the innocent
    **: Jonesa is the CEO and his name has been changed also

"In the late 1990s, a survey ranked the CS arena in the middle of the pack from cleanliness and food. Jonesa** did not take the news lightly. Instead, he led the charge to raise the bar on guest relations. Now CS employees ---- from corporate to housekeeping ---- adopt season ticket holders and make regular courtesy calls. Instead of "arena clean," the standard for the CS arena became "hotel clean." When it snows, 50 workers wipe off randomly selected car windshields.

That was the part that irked me most as we parking slaves would be doing that and I have never heard any mention about that from any of my supervisors or my dept. head.

The reason why it irks me is that it can be cause for SCs, for example if someone catches us cleaning off a customer's car in a typical Michigan snowstorm and the guest finds out that his car won't be cleaned he's going to react in SC fashion. I plan on asking my dept. head about this and see what he says. So what are your thoughts on this good folks of CS?
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

I think thats a dumb thing to do (remember from the beach, I dunno much about snow) but isn't there a chance of scratching the finish/paint/winshield if you don't scrape the snow right, or if a rock gets lodged beneith the snow somehow. I would see this as a huge liability risk.
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Two words: Car Alarms.

Comment

It sounds good ON PAPER (like communism), as long as you don't think about it too much.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X