Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just rescued what appears to be a schnauzer/terrier mix. She's VERY cuddly if anyone needs puppy cuddles.

Comment

• If I wasn't living with my parents, I'd invite you over Wenchie, and I'd actually WANT you here to hang out. I'm not too big on family gatherings for the holidays, it gets too...political with my families. But having fun parties with good friends over, that's what I wish I could do.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• ^Same. It would be nice to spend the holidays with people I actually like.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
          It would be nice to spend the holidays with people I actually like.
          Amen 1000x to this!!!

Heck I'm happy cuddling with the kidlets on the couch and watching game shows or movies all day in my jammies.

Beats the flaming hell out of going to my grandmother's and listening to her talk about how my uncle is jesus....while he's draining her bank accounts dry.

....seriously....like there's a whole novel there if people want to hear it.

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• First work day back from vacation. I'm going to take my collection of callers today, pour honey on them, then fire ants, and then (after 3 or 4 hours) dump oil on them and set them on fire.

Fucking hate people.
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
              First work day back from vacation. I'm going to take my collection of callers today, pour honey on them, then fire ants, and then (after 3 or 4 hours) dump oil on them and set them on fire.
              Here's something you can use:
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Rough day . . . had to leave an hour early because they decided to cut some hours, still don't know what my hours are going to be later in the week (have to help on front end to make up hours) my arms hurt from pulling and tugging on totes and if I hear my house phone ring one more time (it's rang almost nonstop this evening) I just may throw every phone in the house out the door and into traffic.

So if anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner under my blankies with my scented candle nearby watching DVD's.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  So if anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner under my blankies with my scented candle nearby watching DVD's.
                  *cuddles* Hope things get better hon.
                  "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                    *cuddles* Hope things get better hon.
                    Wake me after Thanksgiving Eve . . . . I'd like to at least enjoy Turkey Day somewhat.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      Wake me after Thanksgiving Eve . . . . I'd like to at least enjoy Turkey Day somewhat.
                      Bad holiday. BAD BAD holiday.

Wake me up in January. I still fucking hate holidays.

Comment

• My bra is too tight...but if I loosen it to the loosest, it has this itchy thing that digs into my back...
                        And my pants don't fit anymore. Hubby says I'm not fat...but mum keeps saying I am and I don't know what to think anymore.

*Grabs Ryuu from her cave, wraps her in blanket, runs into the fort*
                        Please cuddle with me and the lizard?
                        *big puppy eyes from both of us*
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                          Hubby says I'm not fat...but mum keeps saying I am and I don't know what to think anymore
                          Are you happy with how you look? How you feel?
                          Is your doctor concerned about your weight?

That is all that matters.

If, by chance you are interested in losing weight, I can give you tips on what helped me.
                          If you aren't interested in losing weight, what everyone else, including mom, thinks.
                          Last edited by trailerparkmedic; 11-16-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• *crawls into the darkest corner*

stupid evil mean insensitive unfeeling heartless clueless people are everywhere!

Comment

• I guess I'm not fat, I'm just gaining weight because I'm on birth control and actually eating full meals instead of what I ate before. Doctor just switched my pills back so hopefully I'll stop being so sick too. I'm just...meh I guess I'm just depressed right now.

Comment

• Can somebody pass me a fuzzy blanket? To say it was a long day would be an understatement.

Comment

Working...
                                X