Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Never surpassed.

So...StuAss stays at the hotel every weekend, huh? And yet, he doesn't have their number memorized by now, ....why?
FFXIV:ARR - Erickei Dunsinae, BLM on Sargatanas

Old 11-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Keeper of the Lemming Army

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
So...StuAss stays at the hotel every weekend, huh? And yet, he doesn't have their number memorized by now, ....why?
Because, by his logic, he shouldn't have to His room should already be prepared and a harem put on standby to cater to his every whim before he arrives. And when he arrives, it should be with the sound of trumpets and the scattering of rose petals.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
insane in the membrane

Quote:
See, you called me a cunt. By the way, that's the FASTEST way to insure I'm not nice when you come in.
why rent to this shitburger at all? abuse from the getgo should = no room for you.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Cashier

Quote:
Quoth chainedbarista View Post
why rent to this shitburger at all? abuse from the getgo should = no room for you.
Hey, using foul language at a server in my place of work gets you a manager with a rush on it. The only ones who didn't apologize were invited to either behave or return when they could behave like ladies.

We are still waiting.

(The GM does not like rude behavior. And most of the managers were servers at some point.)

Old 11-22-2010, 02:40 AM
Never surpassed.

Quote:
Quoth superhotelworker View Post
See, you called me a cunt. By the way, that's the FASTEST way to insure I'm not nice when you come in. Yes, it's a word that "Shouldn't be offensive." but I still don't like it.
Doesn't really matter if the speaker thinks it "shouldn't be offensive." It matters what the recipient of the foul language thinks...And, in this case, I'd guess that most people DO find the C-word just as bad as the N-word. This "guest" just got his "right to polite treatment" card revoked, too. I hope he's bannable ^_^
FFXIV:ARR - Erickei Dunsinae, BLM on Sargatanas

Old 11-22-2010, 04:30 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth superhotelworker View Post
[
The only "C" word accepted at this hotel: Can't.
See, you called me a cunt. By the way, that's the FASTEST way to insure I'm not nice when you come in. Yes, it's a word that "Shouldn't be offensive." but I still don't like it. That and the N word, to me, earn you NO respect.
And now, you're griping to my sister site that my rack rate was too high and I was overcharging you because I was a feminist. Psst.. dumbstick.. that's the STARTING rate. Had you not been a jerk, I'd have happily helped you with the rate. But, you were, so I won't.
If people come in with an attitude, or pull up with their music in the car thumping, I quote rack rate and don't budge. Hotel SC's don't seem to realize just how flexible we can be with rates.

Old 11-22-2010, 05:30 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
Doesn't really matter if the speaker thinks it "shouldn't be offensive." It matters what the recipient of the foul language thinks...
PLEASE don't take this tack, unless you add the qualifier "when using what society generally considers to be coarse language". Remember that SCs think "No" and "we're out of stock" are offensive.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Customer

Quote:
Quoth artcurmudgeon View Post
did I see jeebus?!? have you been listening to the Point again?
Yes, Yes I have.

Quote:
FireCat
Because, by his logic, he shouldn't have to His room should already be prepared and a harem put on standby to cater to his every whim before he arrives. And when he arrives, it should be with the sound of trumpets and the scattering of rose petals.
DAMNIT. Pepsi up the nose fricken HURTS!

Old 11-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Has had too many jobs

So, wait...if I order a room at your hotel I get a ready made harem?

Old 11-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Customer

Um... I.. No. :P
Closed Thread