This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Mis thinks I should write a book

He thinks I should write a book about all I have been through in my life including the paranormal things. First, who would want to read about what happened to me as a child at the hands of my parents? I still on occasion have to battle those demons and I'm less than a month away from being 40 years old.

My children don't know why I'm so overly protective of them sometimes. I told them it's because I have seen the evil that is in this world.

Second, I don't know where to start in writing a book.

I have been thinking it over, but I just don't know. What do you guys think?
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

why not? even if you don't publish it, it might be good therapy. as for people not wanting to read about the abuse. look at "a child called it" by dave pelzer he was abused horribly and came through it. In the end it is up to you if you want to unearth those ghosts.

Comment

I've toyed with the idea myself about writing a book. I did have a blog for a while, but I deleted it, because I was sure no one wanted to hear about how bad my parents messed me up. I doubt if I started writing things down that it would ever be published, but I think it would be a good outlet. I really don't want to scare my kids with the "when I was your age" stories. I'm already dreading the "why does gramdma hate me?" talk.

I would say just go for it and write stuff down.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Kanalah I have only done the "when I was your age" on my children in jest. They have asked me why my mother, father and step father are not in their lives. I told them it's because my mother, father and step father are evil people who love nothing more than to cause people pain. They don't care who the person is, they will do their damnest to cause the person pain either physically and/or mentally because they enjoy doing so.

I told my children that as their mother, it's my job to try to protect them from that kind of evil. My children know something very bad and evil has happened to me at the hands of my mother, father and step father, but they don't know the details, just that it must have been something horrible for me to not want to talk about it.

I did tell my daughter last week that I would tell her what happened if she still wants to know and left the decision to know up to her. I would tell my oldest son if he wanted to know but he would tell his little brother and my little guy (who is almost as tall as me now) is just not ready to know the horror of my childhood.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
        X