This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a big stripy bullseye

Bit-o-background: The managers at my store, up until recently, wore different shirts to the regular staff. Same colour, but different pattern. FES's could wear them if they wished. That's changed, now all staff can wear those shirts (and they look UGLY...)

End BoB

My coworker recently purchased one of the new shirts we have. And the poor girl keeps copping abuse from customers because they think she's a manager. I'm ready to get my SSM to make a nametag that says "I am not a manager" for her. Admittedly, she's the ONLY person who wears said shirts-my coworkers and I stick to the other two patterns we have. Poor girl.

On the other hand, lazy ass MAN (Male Aussie Numbnuts) is refusing to wear the new shirts. If he brings it up again I'm telling him to "suck it up or quit." because the old uniform is no longer being allowed at the end of the year. (TBH, I don't know WTF he's whinging about, the new shirts do not look that much different from the old ones-the guys shirts missed out on a lot of the big changes-main one was a logo change, along with the colour.)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    (and they look UGLY...)
    Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    TBH, I don't know WTF he's whinging about
    Sounds like your coworker agrees with you that the shirts are ugly... Went through a dress code change at the grocery store. Managers used to wear white and everyone else wore... white. New dress code is different colored shirts for managers. The customers still got confused.

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
      Sounds like your coworker agrees with you that the shirts are ugly... Went through a dress code change at the grocery store. Managers used to wear white and everyone else wore... white. New dress code is different colored shirts for managers. The customers still got confused.
      We have three patterns to pick from-not the one. The stripy shirt is optional. The shirt I normally wear is fine-practical, not exposing my chest too much etc.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
        <Snip> The customers still got confused.
        Muhahaha then their job is done!
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X