This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...Huh?

I do payroll work for my dad's company. He owns a business that installs >expensive satellite TV service with approximately 1 million channels<.

Going over a sheet today with a list of jobs, I saw one that struck me as odd. Sometimes the guys install service at commercial places, usually restaurants and hotels.

But why would a MORTUARY need >expensive satellite service with approximately 1 million channels<?

All I could think was maybe the morticians need something to do while the embalming fluid does its work?
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Thinking about it, having a distraction like that in a little parlor where people can go if they're a bit overwhelmed would be really useful for some people. And I bet the office staff would appreciate having something to watch when they have to sit in the office at night, waiting to lock up.
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

I guess the people who work at the mortuary need to be entertained during the dead periods.

.....What?!

Comment

*tosses a brick at Dendawg*

Actually, all three of you are right. Don't ask how I know.

Comment

" looks innocent " and you know this why? (notice I didnt ask how! )

Comment

In many mortuaries/funeral homes, the undertaker lives on-site...
            "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
            -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

Maybe it's for the college students sitting Shiva for people. I'd do that job if I could watch satellite tv with a million channels.

Comment

Working...
              X