This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cute Scene Witnessed at Wally World

Not everybody is in a bad mood this shopping/holiday season. (Mods, I couldn't see that this fit in sightings, since it isn't bad. Please move if it should be elsewhere.)

Wally World was busy, there being only a few shopping days left. One harried-looking woman was pushing a full cart around the toy department. She was clearly searching for someone, and getting more exasperated by the minute. Finally, she stops in the middle of the aisle, puts her hands on her hips, and calls out:

"John?"

Silence greets her call. She quirks her lips and tries again... a little differently.

"MARCO!"

A resounding reply rises from nearly every aisle within earshot: "POLO!"

Then we hear coming from the electronic department.

"Marco?"

A cheerful "POLO!" comes from the aisles around her again, along with someone in electronics trying to sputter out "Polo" between fits of laughter. Apparently, "John" and his wife weren't accustomed to people joining in on their little game.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

"Marsha".....
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      (Mods, I couldn't see that this fit in sightings, since it isn't bad. Please move if it should be elsewhere.)
      Works for me where it is. Not sure where I'd have put it myself.

Would have been funny to join in with, mind.

Rapscallion

Comment

Yeah, I would have done the exact same thing. Who can resist a good game of Store Aisle Marco Polo?
        Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
        Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Working...
        X