X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am unemployed once again

Well I am unemployed again.

I quit my job, I couldn't take it anymore.

The BF and I talked it over and we decided now would be a good time for me to go back to school. So I will only be working part time.

Back to retail for me , its been YEARS! Hopefully I don't crack up again
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Heh. Good luck with that one, Kiwi.
    ... no, seriously. Good luck.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Oh what a pain, Kiwi- going back to studying sounds like a good idea, though. Is this a new course, or something that you have studied before? Retail is grim, but at least you can jsut walk away at the end of your shift.
      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
      - Dave Barry

Comment

Thats exactly it barefootgirl, if I have a bad customer to check out its only 5 minutes of my time. Having to work this my co-worker, thats a sucky customer 8 hours a day everyday. It was getting to the stage where I was dreading going back to work all weekend.

Also can I say how much I HATE the whole 9-5 bit. I hated having to take a day off to go to the dentist or the doctor or go to the bank. Lame lame lame lame lame!
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Good luck, Kiwi!
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Good luck! What are you going to school for?

Comment

Working...
            X