This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored + Out of Order Sign

After losing a handful of quarters to the vending machine before realizing it wasn't crediting me, I decided to put it out of order. (I did try resetting it and gave it some more money...still same issue. Says it's not getting any money when it is.) Yeah, I was kinda bored when I typed up the sign:

Quoth the sign I typed up when I was hella bored
    Lying, thieving, naughty Machine is

OUT
    OF
    ORDER

It will take happily accept money, and then it will be all, “What money? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” No amount of polite discussion or asking The Machine nicely will refund said money or give credit towards a tasty beverage.
    The Machine is being a bad machine. We will have The Machine’s keepers come in as soon as possible and explain to it why this is wrong.
    Until then, tasty beverages may be procured from alternate sites, such as the Shell gas station or the Haggen grocery store.

We do apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.
    The last time I did something similar with a sign on the ice machine, Boss Man actually left it up. We'll see how long this one stays up.
    Last edited by bhskittykatt; 02-08-2011, 07:22 PM.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Awesome.

Please let us know how long it was before an SC comes up and says "The machine took my money. What sign?"
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Or, "This machine took my money. This sign says it's out of order. Gimme my money."

Comment

I think I remember the ice machine sign story!

Great job on this one as well! Hopefully it will give customers a chuckle, and put them in a better frame of mind, so that they don't come up to the desk all whiny and bitchy about the machine being down.

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Take a pic and submit it to MthruF (work.failblog.com)...

Comment

Working...
          X