This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Break!

At my job, there are a lot of breaks and rushes. During breaks, your expected to do cleaning, or restocking your station so you don't have to try during a rush.

Of course, if you do it every break, you only have to clean/fix for a minute or two, but still have fifteen minutes between customers.

Therefore, I'm slowly developing new time wasting methods.

1) Leaning into the coolers and fiddling around with the food to make it look like your putting them back in their right containers.

2) DANCE BREAK! Did you guys know there's no dance emote? Huh.

3) Origami with the plastic bags the the Lettuce comes in. I need to memorize how to make a swan, 'cause the cheesy fortune tellers are gettin' boring.

Can anyone else think of time wasters that don't involve leaving your post/destroying property? It's gotta be something you can put down soon as your expected to do something.
    "Did you at least ascertain the nature of his curse so that I may know the monstrosity that I face? ... A GIRL? He was... Turned into a girl? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?" -EGS http://egscomics.com

I liked to bring a notebook and sketch, or write sometimes. You could also bring a book of crossword puzzles or sudoku or something.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Bring in a deck of playing cards that can be stashed when you're working and brought out when you're on breaks? Also, I second the suggestion of sudoku puzzles. Also, good reading material.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth noone View Post
        2) DANCE BREAK! Did you guys know there's no dance emote? Huh.
        'Think i better dance now' - Tom Jones

That's what popped into my head when i saw this thread.
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X