X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Ranting....

To my builder:

When you contact me to log an urgent service call for your customer, please do me the courtesy of actually allowing me to make arrangements with the repairer before you call your sales rep to complain. I had only been off the phone with you for 15min when the rep called to say you had called them.

I am very good at my job, but for the love of small puppies, you have to give me more than 15mins to preform miracles.

To one of my other builders:

If you have spoken to the rep regarding a service issue and the rep says they will talk to me about it, please allow them the time to do so. Calling me the minute you hang up from the rep and then yelling at me because I dont have all the details yet is just bad form. How do I know you did this? Because the rep sits 6 feet away from me and I heard his side of the conversation. You sir, no longer get any preferential treatment from me.

To the people that leave me voicemails:

Yes, I have received your message. Yes, I will call you back as soon as I can.

Calling every 5 mins and hanging up is not helping your case.
    Calling back 10 mins later, getting me on the phone and then complaining I havent called you back does not help either.
    Emailing me 5 mins after you have left a voicemail complaining that I havent called you gets you moved to the bottom of my prioroty list.
    Rattling off your phone number at the speed of sound making me listen to your message half a dozen times to try and decypher the number, will usually result in my ignoring your message al together. If you can leave me the rest of your message at a normal rate, why not the number. Also, please dont wait to the very end of your long rambling message to leave your number. Chances are you will be cut off half way thru and I will be left with a partial number.

February is the busiest month for our business, my phone does not stop ringing all day. It may take me an hour or two to return your call - accept it.

To our Courier Service:

When I book an urgent delivery that has to be at the destination by a specific time, I expect it to be there. This is what we pay you for. You offer a 4 hour turn around time. I booked you at 11am. Delivery was supposed to be NO LATER THAN 4PM. Your driver arrived at 4.45pm. Unless my math is really bad, thats longer than 4 hours. This job was at at hospital, thank god it didnt involve life support machines.

To my Colleague:

1. learn to take a joke. You're very capable of handing them out, but not taking it back
    2. SHUT. THE. FUCK.UP!!!!!! I am not interested in every little aspect of your life that you seem to find so facinating. I have work to do. So do you. Leave me (and others) alone and DO YOUR JOB

To my other colleague:

Perfume, when applied correctly, should subtley enhance ones own natural scent. When you sit 20 feet away from me and I am enveloped in a cloud of your cheapass smelling eau-de-crap 3-4 times a day, you have a problem. May I suggest a medicated anti persperant?

/end rant
    "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
    "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
    "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Quoth raw456 View Post
    To the people that leave me voicemails:

Yes, I have received your message. Yes, I will call you back as soon as I can.

Calling every 5 mins and hanging up is not helping your case.
    Calling back 10 mins later, getting me on the phone and then complaining I havent called you back does not help either.
    Emailing me 5 mins after you have left a voicemail complaining that I havent called you gets you moved to the bottom of my prioroty list.
    Rattling off your phone number at the speed of sound making me listen to your message half a dozen times to try and decypher the number, will usually result in my ignoring your message al together. If you can leave me the rest of your message at a normal rate, why not the number. Also, please dont wait to the very end of your long rambling message to leave your number. Chances are you will be cut off half way thru and I will be left with a partial number.
    That's one of my pet peeves. Calling all huffy after two hours, pissed that I picked up the phone but haven't retuned all my voicemails yet gets you added to my auto-reject list. Why would I call you back if I haven't researched your problem yet? I'm STILL going to have to call you back because I'm not done yet, mostly because I'm working on more important work first.

Oh, and enjoy all your calls going straight to voicemail from now on.

Comment

Working...
    X