Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 10:26 PM
feel the noise--make it real

"Shit." Ananda looks around for cover, and moves towards it at a not-run, seeing as these are predators and most likely able to notice motion better than distinct objects.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam crouched down, trying her best to stay with the group.

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Substitute Teacher FTW

((And I think we can safely assume Kate's sitting this one out. So if there's anything that needs her, just let me know.))

I has a blog!

Old 07-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Charles makes it to the room Alex named rather late to join the others, and sighs at that. Not that he wanted to go along, of course, he's not in the habit of risking his life to fight giant armored flying flamethrowers. He had just wanted to ask Alex about that infiltration mission.

Ah well. He may as well watch and try to decide what's actually going on out there. He sincerely doubted there were actual flesh-and-blood magical manifestations of some storybook creature. That stretched belief a bit more than he'd like.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:05 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

sarlon crouches down next to Amy, pulling her wings in tightly so not to be seen so easily.

"big red and ugly is probably the leader...so whats the plan?"

Old 07-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Has had too many jobs

Amy blinks, rubs her eyes, and blinks again. "I have bad news, those are real dragons. I recognize them from my own dimension. Which means some idiot has opened the gateway again."

The dragons have almost totally leveled the city, and are pretty much ignoring the group. A few are herding some of the survivors like cattle, probably for food later.

Amy looks at the group, "The big one is called Scorch by all but other dragons. I can't pronounce his dragon name, and calling him Scorch to his face is a bad idea. They are intelligent, even if a bit evil..we MIGHT be able to make a deal with them. As long as nobody insults them, there is a chance. The only other option is taking out Scorch. Take him down, the others will flee. If you think you can somehow keep the others occupied..I can make him run. Will take quite a while however. He can't really hurt me, but since the portal is open..I can hurt him."

At the base.

Frost finds Charles. "Alex wants us to go over the retrieval of the information he needs. We have a few blueprints, schematics, and security feeds to go over if you want."

Old 07-26-2011, 01:03 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

"so how do you talk to a thing that looks at you as just a light snack?"

nods her head listening intently.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Has had too many jobs

Amy laughs. "Vanity is the weakness of all dragons, lots of flattery goes a long long way. They love gold, jewels, and the like. If we can offer them enough, they will leave."

Old 07-26-2011, 01:06 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

".......yeah....let me just pull that out of the usual place."

chuckles softly and glances up at the dragons.

"so do we go to them?"

Old 07-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Has had too many jobs

She nods. "We will try the diplomatic approach first. He knows me, so he will let me and any with me approach him. However, the rest should be ready if things go wrong."