Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gave my client an orgasm and how we became movie stars.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave my client an orgasm and how we became movie stars.

I no longer deal with customers, but being a caregiver I do get some stories.

My client needs full support, including feeding/bathing/walking etc. He does love treats though, and fig newtons and marshmallows are his fave. I swear the man can HEAR them coming. So I came out with one of each, instead of the standard one. Holding them one in each hand, I showed them to him. He started to snag as quickly as possible the fig, but then he saw the marshmallow, and he then got confused, a happy confused as he didn't know which one to grab FIRST, so he started to try to grab BOTH. I took them away, and he started to bark at me, but I split the fig newton, crushed the marshmellow and sandwhiched them. He stared at the super treat and drooled and started doing his happy barking, drool going down his chin. He snagged it and started drooling it laughing happily and shaking with great joy, his first ever foodgasm.

While at the mall though, we were just minding our own business when a ice-skater bitch had to insult us. Wasn't even very sly though I bet ya she thought she was. She started by talking to us nicely a little bit everytime she went around, but it painfully started getting obvious we were there to humor her. I don't recall most of them, but here's what I do remember.

"AWWWW, what a cute duck he has" (Common. People love his duck).
    Me: Yep, he loves that duck, won't let anyone touch it. (I tried touching his duck, but client pulled it out of way).
    "Well, they have so much in common I bet... tee hee..." *off*

"Wow! You two are still here?"
    ME: Yep. He loves watching the ice skaters.
    "Put some skates on his wheelchair and he can join"
    ME: Don't think that's possible
    "Well, only creeps watch, but you two just can't help it tee hee" *off*

"Say, you ever watched Texas Chainsaw Massacure?
    Me: No
    "You look just like the main character in it!"
    Me: And your going to look like a victim if you don't fuck off"
    "??!!! YOU can't talk to me like that ! I'll fuck you up!"
    Me: *Sneer* Try it. Be the crazy women that assualts a caregiver with his client. We'll see the hero then.

She took off again, but it was time for client's nap, so I took him home. Most of the time it's nice there, but every once in awhile, you get a bitch or asshole that makes fun of client cause, well, he can't defend himself. Not that he'd know any insult.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Sadly, this is mostly true. The untrue part of it is that the holes in the shaker are depicted as being smaller than they really are.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      every once in awhile, you get a bitch or asshole that makes fun of client cause, well, he can't defend himself
      They'd never dare try it with anyone who could. Bullies are cowards.

I'm glad you were there to stick up for him
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Wow. I bet she was just so proud of herself for sneering at the disabled man and his carer. What a witty, sexy goddess she must be.

I LOVE your response, though. I hope people around you heard the exchange, and saw what an unpleasant person she was.
        A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
        - Dave Barry

Comment

I agree. When someone acts like that in public, and is not embarassed to be seen by others, it's not their victims who are shamed and brought down. Instant karma happens when everyone else sees it happen.

Comment

Working...
          X