This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No refund for you

SC: "Yeah, I was wondering if I could get a refund? I didn't use the room. I just came in and paid for two nights, but my car broke down and I'm just now getting back."
    Other MOD: "And you didn't have a cell phone to call us with?"
    SC: "I do, but it doesn't work, because I'm from [state on other side of country]."
    Other MOD: "I don't think you can get a refund. bhskittykatt?"
    Me: "He checked in and everything?"
    Other MOD: "Yeah."
    Me: "Nope, sorry."
    SC: "But I didn't even use the room!"

I went up to check on the room. It was very definitely used. I called Other MOD.

Me: "They definitely used the room. Both beds were used, and they smoked in here. And it wasn't cigarettes. Definitely no refund."
    Other MOD: "Got it."

While I was out there, SC also claimed we deactivated his key. Other MOD told him that no, we did not. SC rolled his eyes and left before I returned to the office.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Deep in my heart of hearts, I really want to believe that people aren't that stupid. And even if his story WAS legit, you were renting the room to him and couldn't rent it to anyone else. So tough.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

They are that stupid, unfortunately. They are also that dishonest.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Can we blame the stupid on the smoked substances? Or did the smoked substances cause the stupid?

Comment

Working...
        X