This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious exchange

So I was on a register at one point today and got a couple maybe my age or a bit older. I hit total and there was that pause where we're not sure who's paying. She leaned against the counter, which seemed to be a cue, and he pulled out his wallet. I commented that I liked how that worked, and that I didn't have one of him; I have to buy my own stuff. Laughter. Then he says, "You don't have one of me?....Well, in case she kicks the bucket, give me your number." She and I were I said he was gonna be in trouble when they got home and she replied he might kick the bucket then. Wish all my customers were so fun.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Fun/interesting customers can always make a persons day. Now .. if only there were more of them . Hmm wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...
      Try it and see.........
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'd sometimes have similar exchanges with customers. Until one day where a woman leaned against her guy and gushed how he always bought stuff because he was a wonderful boyfriend who indulged her whereas her husband was a jerk.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Fun/interesting customers can always make a persons day. Now .. if only there were more of them . Hmm wonder how hard Marmalady would kick me in the shin if I did something like that...

In the shin? Wow she's nice. The shin isn't where I would hit But then my nickname with family/friends is The Queen of Cruelty (no nothing to do with S&M)

Comment

Working...
          X