This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flanders

(I didn't want to put this in CoC because I'm not really cursing anyone out - yet. If it doesn't belong here, I completely understand if it needs to be moved)

I mentioned in the MoM thread about Flanders. Now, that's not her real name, but the name the receptionist and I gave her.

Why, do you ask? Because on her first day, when we were both training her on various things we do (she's our cover for the front desk when I'm not there and covers for me when I'm out), that everything was "groovy" and said "Hidely ho!" to everyone she met. I'm sure you know where we're going with this, don't you?

Now she's a nice gal, but she's also definitely much older than us and tries hard to "fit in" with us younger "kids". Yes, she calls us kids. Somehow I feel that I should be offended, but she's a nice gal overall. She has been invaluable to us as far as coverage is concerned, so we don't give her trouble. We just have a funny nickname for her (not that we'd say that to her face).
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.
Working...
X