This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. I represent a failure.

Normally, I have leaned to forget/ignore the SCs attempted personal attacks. Yesterday was the exception. Two women walk up, looking like they need help but bother had their eyes fixed on their cell phones. A few minutes pass and they have interrupted their cell phones to ask me for help.

If i had to take a second to look up some info, they would talk to each other about the "rude, stupid, retarded, lazy, incompetent" people we hire. If they weren't doling that, they would be barking orders at me like I was three while I tried to get the info they needed. I'm almost certain that they were looking for me to respond in a rude way to complain, but I decided to kill them with kindness, further enraging them.

They finally pick out a product and I go get it. They tell me it is awful quality, etc. But of course the still buy it.

During part of their rant they say the following:
    SC: You know, I worked at <company> for <X> years. We had a much better product.
    M: *playing dumb* I've never hear of <company>, where is it?
    SC: .... Oh, uh, it went out of business.
    M: Oh.

The walk away. The funny part. Said company was only around for X years, they we known for several things. Rude staff (like the SC's were to me only reversed), way overpriced, and a horrible product and they refused to own up to to their many mistakes. When they were in business, we frequently got customers from their place coming in frantically looking for a replacement for whatever it was they screwed up.

I think people like that should have duct tape applied to their mouths before they leave the house. Idiots.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I think people like that should have duct tape applied to their mouths before they leave the house. Idiots.
      I wouldn't do that to perfectly good duct tape. I'd much prefer those two be kept under house arrest.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Yes, DGoddess, let them sit at home and bitch about how rude it is being under house arrest. I'd laugh!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
        X