This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube video of my son flying

He is a part of "Wingnuts", which is a young aviators program that is part of Young Eagles.

This video is of him (at 14) flying the plane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCI_c0YVeDc
    Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

That is awesome! I'm part of the ground crew for the Young Eagle's program for my chapter I think that it's great he got to some real piloting.
    He did a great job, he asked some good questions (it was cute when he kept asking "did I really do that?", and he handled himself very well during everything, very professional and calm, I'd totally fly with him. He should be very proud of himself and tell him congratulations! (btw I cheered when he landed it was a great one)

I'm guessing you heard about Airventure's Air Academy if he hasn't gone I would ask the chapter about it. It's a fantastic experience and the Young Eagle's flights help fund the trip. A young lady in my chapter just returned from 10 weeks as a intern for it and loved every minute of it.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

In the words of your son, "Sweeeeeeeeeet!"
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X