Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 02:03 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

been playing to much mass effect lately, but i can envision her as a elfen based kaylee (from serenity) with out the fear of guns.....but with the personality of Mordin solus.

quick minded her thoughts often run 90 steps ahead of her actual speaking pattern, often giving the impression of a stutter.

she is a 9th generation martian to enter the academy, but only the second to join under the engineer corps.

using my favorite term....she doesn't so much have a family tree... more like a family forest with a large extended family. She is the 8th child of 12, but the only girl. shes used to a rough and tumble life where basically if it wasn't broken and you weren't dead you were ok. She is pretty much a tom boy much to distaste of her mother.

her aim is deadly and spot on accurate with some minor skills in snipering (sniping?), but she prefers the more mundane small side arm and engineering tools to anything large and heavy.

her name while long and complicated is actually tracing her family line (another pull from mass effect btw)
Tolana --> region
Keiban --> village
Polra --> last name/family name
Masi --> first name

general description:

height: 5 feet 9 inches
weight: 145 pounds (slender build all lean muscle)
hair: platinum blonde cut in a pge boy style falling just to the collar.
eyes: emerald green with flecks of gold
skin: deeply tanned
Off duty clothing: tunic and slacks, usually loose and earthy tones with strong hints of red and purple.
standard items:
- small belt pouch type device to hold most standard tools required in engineering and repair.
- small side arm
- any diagnostic tools that are handy to have but easy to carry.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Has had too many jobs

If you have no questions post so here, and I will make another update

Old 10-21-2011, 03:32 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

uhoh.....all 3 of us are online right now...but I'm crashing hard soon I can feel it....

Old 10-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Has had too many jobs

No worries, if you crash it will be here when you wake..I am not long here myself.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

get online then :P

Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Has had too many jobs

Where? MSN? Chat??

Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

where else do I normally talk to you :P

Old 10-21-2011, 03:36 AM
night stock bitch

I'm on my phone currently. But I have to be back at work bright and early to open (6:45). So I may pass out soon.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Has had too many jobs

Think it is about that time for me.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:43 AM
night stock bitch

I'll be at work for the next 8+ hours. But I'll check CS throughout the day.