X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things we shouldn't laugh at...

...but do anyway.

Lets face it. We see something, we shouldn't laugh at it, but we do anyway... Doesn't have to be out loud. Just that quiet snicker that makes you feel guilty afterwards but you still laugh at when you think about it.

This can vary from customers you deal with at work to people you see in public. It doesn't matter what you are laughing at... if you shouldn't be, it belongs here.

My guilty laugh:
    (side note: Coca-Cola are now selling cans that have Santa's Reindeer names on them)
    Saw a rather over-weight man with the Coca-Cola can that said "Vixen"
    Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

My friend brought her son over to play with Khan. In the course of running around like maniacs, the two boys ran smack into each other face-first. They both went down bawling (they were fine). My friend and I couldn't stop laughing, it looked like a cartoon.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

When I found out a professor had to have open heart surgery (effectively cancelling the class). It was the 2nd class that had to be cancelled in the same semester.

Comment

Oh man I am like the queen of inappropriate laughter. Usually whenever I have to give bad news to anyone. About anything. The more devastating, the worse the giggles. WHAT IS THAT I DON'T EVEN
        "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

I've only seen this kind of thing once, but I laughed my ass off. Jerk was jeering and pulling fingers at my friend across a road from him while jogging.

Problem.... he didn't watch for that Lamp-post that jumped infront of him. XD

Impressive faceplants seem to give me the chuckles too. And I mentally hear "Face, meet ground. Ground, Face."
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            My friend brought her son over to play with Khan. In the course of running around like maniacs, the two boys ran smack into each other face-first. They both went down bawling (they were fine). My friend and I couldn't stop laughing, it looked like a cartoon.
            Haha! *snort* Too bad you didn't catch it on video.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Rugz saying to Jazzy in the middle of the supermarket "No sweetheat, you have too many balls already." He didn't even snicker!
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

My little sister (8) with baby brother on her shoulders getting repeatedly butted and knocked down by our ram. She'd get up, take a few steps, and get bunted back into next week. It's been 45 years and she was complaining about it at Thanksgiving.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Any of the jackass movies..... I don't know I feel like as a girl I shouldn't find this crap funny.

Comment

When my daughter was four or five, she fell into the toilet while in a fit of rage.

I laughed so hard (not in front of her) that I was sore the next morning.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      When my daughter was four or five, she fell into the toilet while in a fit of rage.

I laughed so hard (not in front of her) that I was sore the next morning.
                      Toilets have a tendency to eat children more than you'd think, LOL.

My daughter was so sleepy she forgot which bathroom she was in (one has a BIG toilet, the other has a more kid-friendly one), and she fell straight in. Poor thing was half out of it, wondering why she was wet, and couldn't move. Mommy did not help things because she fell on the floor, she was laughing so hard.
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My two year old niece getting tired off playing with her uncle who was tickling her, turning around and telling him to " just f**k off".

Comment

My now 18 year old daughter, when she was 2, fell into some bushes. It was sorta funny until she got mad and said "it's not funny!!" THAT made it hilarious.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                            My now 18 year old daughter, when she was 2, fell into some bushes. It was sorta funny until she got mad and said "it's not funny!!" THAT made it hilarious.
                            It always makes it funnier when they say 'it's not funny!'. Always.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

When my niece was about two and a half or so, she kicked my husband's brother (her daddy) in the balls hard enough to incapacitate him.

It wouldn't have been so funny except that his wife had told him to stop with the roughhousing something like three times.

He learned why that day.

Probably a pair of pee stains on my Mother in law's couch where me and my sister in law were sitting.

Comment

Working...
                              X