This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit and Run

This past year I have been in two car acidents (both my falut). The frist I backed into a parked car, I got out left my information on the car's windshield and called the cops to report, as I should. The second, I ran into the back of the delivery truck in fornt of me. All the damage was to my car so the cops were not called however we did swap information and I called my insurence people.

In each accident I did the right thing, so why won't the diver who hit and killed my cusin as he was walking home Monday night. If you hit a pedestrain, stop to see if their okay, call for help. Don't leave them to die in the street. It maked it worst for the family of the person you hit, and for you because now you're looking at a felony charge.

Sorry. I just needed to vent.
    Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Wow. I'm really sorry, and I'll be thinking of your family.

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, Kinkoid.
      Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Sorry about that I know how you feel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh god that's terrible.. I'm so very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Jeez louise.....I'm so sorry to hear about that. <hugs> I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

That's horrible! You and your family have my condolences.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

*hugs* Will be thinking of you and your family.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Im sorry. Thats horrible.

Ill be thinking of you and yours. Stay safe.

Comment

Oh, WD...I am so very, very sorry. How horrible. Thinking of you and your family as you deal with this tragedy *hugs*
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

My condolences. /hugs

Comment

For a moment I thought you lived in my area except I realized the date was wrong and you are on the other side of the US from me. We had something similar happen, a hit and run with the victim being an 13 year old.

You have my condolences and the hope they'll find whoever it was and then throw the book at them.
                        "I try to take reality one day at time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

Comment

Working...
                        X