This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the shoe fits ...

My younger sis works in a kiosk. One day, she was out the back making preparing an order, when she heard all this commotion out the front. She came out to find a male customer speaking rudely to her coworker.

Sis: What's the problem?
    Man: She's incompetent (pointing to the coworker) and you can't manage your staff properly (mind you, my sis isn't even the manager). I want a refund on this coffee!!! (I think it wasn't made to his liking).
    Sis: Oh! Do I know how to do a refund? I'm soooo incompetent! Um, a refund. *scratches head*. I'm not sure ... I'm incompetent. A refund ... hmm ...
    Man just stands there while my sis takes about 5 minutes pouring the coffee out and doing the refund. (It normally takes her about 10 seconds to do a refund).

Man: I want to speak to the manager!
    Sis: Front desk, see ya later.
    'Our brightest days are yet to shine'
    'You see the depths of my heart, and You love me the same'

HAHAHA! I love it!

Your kid sister rocks!
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Atta girl! I wish I could pull a move like that and still have a job.

I was at Target a couple of weeks ago and decided I needed a fix so I popped into the Starbucks in the store on my way out. While waiting on my Chai Latte, this woman came in and said she had just been to the Starbucks store about a mile down the road and whatever they gave her wasn't what she had ordered. She wanted to know if they could give her the right coffee here instead of having to go back to the other location. The manager sniffed it, said she didn't even know what it was, and promptly tossed it and fixed her whatever it was she had supposedly ordered. So I'm thinking, "Gee, I could fill my Starbucks cup with some instant coffee from home, then get to a Starbucks while it's still hot and get a free drink." And I bet this lady had figured that out, too. I was just shocked the manager didn't even ask for a receipt.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
      X