This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Assho' Ex

I got a text from Dick today apologising for cheating and dumping me years ago. He said he wanted closure and wanted to explain himself. His explination? "I just broke up with the girl I broke up with you for because I realized she was a horrible person". REALLY??!! It took you this long to figure out the girl who you dumped after you walked in on her tasting your neighbors meat is a horrible person? Wow you're slow...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

ignore him, don't respond.... don't get caught up in his drama.... if you happen to see each other face to face (like in a store or something) do not initiate, do not indicate that it is ok for him to initiate, but if he does, simply give him your "bored now" face, and keep looking at the shelves, and away from him, and in your best Ben Stein voice, tell him -"I'm moving forward in my life, you should do the same, good bye" and walk away...

seriously, do NOT engage him at all... it gives him hope... he doesn't need any from you.

best of luck!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I was so confused about why she was over there eating steak. For about three minutes.

Then.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

To hell with Dick! Don't give that schmuck the time of day at all.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm also in the ignore camp. It's not worth your time to respond.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

To quote the great Strongbad "de-LETE!"

Comment

Working...
            X