This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOT!

I've done it....lets see how long I can keep it up though...

I made a resolution this year to eat out less, eat less processed foods (frozen dinners, convience dinners, dinners in a box etc), and eat more home cooking.

So i spent most of last night scouring the interwebs for dinner ideas and figuring 10 working days between paychecks, plus left overs for my days off, I've come up with 10 meals. all healthy, all well balanced.

but I think my gocery list exploded.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

It does tend to get a bit better once you get the basics in your larder and eat up everything you've been randomly saving. I get a veg box once a fortnight and base meals on that, so that saves a huge shopping list...although it does mean I make it up as I go along! But hey, veggie soup four days in a row is good for you, right?
    I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

good for you yes....needing more variety....yes
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
      X