Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 12:24 PM
The Right Numpty

How about a gaming store? Large and with no chance of being shut down because the council hate you, a massive range of board and card and war games, loyalty cards, squishy chairs, game testing, a vending machine and a whole upstairs area for clubs and tournaments. ^^

Or or or or or and this and this!! (channelling Fawful there XD) A Ye Olde Sweetie Shoppe with wall upon wall and cabinet upon cabinet of sweets and fudge and pick'n'mix and kali and bonbons and diabetic-friendly stuff and *drools*

Old 03-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Geallta i ngra

Quote:
Quoth RayvenQ View Post
We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.
Perhaps Panacea, or Trailerparkmedic could take care of that?

And we'd need a craft / fabric / wool shop as well... and a theatre, and cinema....

Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Ninja Quilter

I volunteer to run the fabric store. I'm sure Spark would help too, since we're the 2 using up the most fabric.

I think we'd have an artist's section where everyone can have thier own shop/studio.

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Store Manager

Universities where all supplies are new, and there is no tuition. All the teachers are great, as is the administration.

An antique store that is also a tearoom; a town near mine used to have one of those, with the antiques organized by holiday (the one time I ate there, I sat in the Halloween section).

Massive gardens where people actually obey the rules, and don't destroy or damage anything.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Haz Bad Attitude!

I suppose you'll need a few factories to make some stuff.

I don't know anything about that, though. Don't ask me.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Pune Massacreeist

A community radio station with all volunteer DJs.

Kara can run the prison full of punographers.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
NH2-CH2-CH2-SO3H

My guitar and I could use a venue. Jester's Bar, maybe?

Canadians Unite !

Old 03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
From the ashes, born anew...

Quote:
Quoth dalesys View Post
Kara can run the prison full of punographers.
If Punography is a crime, Seraph and I would be the inmates there. I certainly wouldn't want us to be...

Pun-ished.

As for my business? A long-gone tradition of my childhood. A pizza buffet with a jukebox and a full-sized arcade where all the games only cost one quarter to play.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Keeper of the Lemming Army

My proposals for this town: Awesome restaurants

- An Irish one that serves fish 'n' chips, beef and Guinness stew, colcannon, and, of course, soda bread.

- A Venezuelan one with empanadas, arepas, arroz con gandules, Venezuelan potato salad, and your choice of, among other things, either Malta or Frescolita.

- A burger place, preferably one like on the game Sim Town where the building is in the shape of burger with a big smiley face on it.

- A reallyreallyreally good pizza place. One with separate menus: One people who like their pies with frills and fancy toppings and one for people who think a simple pizza Margherita is the best thing on this planet.

And, of course, all of these places would have the same set of rules:

1) No yelling at the staff.

2) No waiting until *after* your food is brought out to say "Oh, actually, I wanted *such and such*". You will eat what you ordered and like it, or you may possibly end up wearing it.

3) If you have a food allergy or some other kind of dietary requirement/preference, let your server know before you order; not when you're already halfway through a taco with extra guacamole and you're allergic to avocados.

4) There will be no eating your entire entree, claiming you didn't like it, and demanding compensation. If you order something, taste it, and something is genuinely wrong with it, make it known. If you order something, taste it, and find nothing wrong with it but complain anyway, the only thing you will receive is a complimentary 'GTFO'.

5) If you bring children into the restaurant, you will be expected to keep them under supervision at all times. Neither the servers, the host/hostess, the chefs, nor the manager are babysitters and, if you expect them to be, that costs extra plus a few liability waivers.

As for a business of my own...every city needs a decent theatre scene. And mine would be like the Denver Center: 5 theatres all within spitting distance of each other, each one specializing in a different form of stage performance. There would be an afternoon matinee on weekends, as well as evening shows. Certain shows, depending on their level of violence, strong language, etc, would not be available at the mostly-for-parents-to-bring-their-kids matinees. Thus, if someone wants to see something like Avenue Q, Full Monty, or Rent, they'd have to come to the evening show and leave the kidlets at home. Besides, from my experience the evening shows tend to let out way past bedtime for most kiddies.

Last edited by firecat88; 03-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Drugstore Maniac

We also need a drugstore to have cheap perscriptions and some other stuff that you can get. Cashiers are always willing to help. And the lines never stay long. And its closed through the holidays. If its a total emergency, the hospital should have at least enough for a days worth of perscriptions.
Closed Thread