Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic > Life Advice

Closed Thread

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Internal Temp/ Mad Parodist

Default Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Background

My sister (Marie) is in town for the week. She is the only one who is still in communication with my other sister (Lynn). She has set up a time (330PM today) to play with Lynn's kids (who I haven't seen in almost a year) where Lynn will be gone for ~30 minutes.

My mom is very upset at the prospect (she would love to see her grandkids, but not Lynn, or even be on Lynn's property) and I'm not sure that I like the idea, but am at the point that I'll take what I can get to see my niece and nephew.

What do y'all think?

SC

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Old 04-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
Background

My sister (Marie) is in town for the week. She is the only one who is still in communication with my other sister (Lynn). She has set up a time (330PM today) to play with Lynn's kids (who I haven't seen in almost a year) where Lynn will be gone for ~30 minutes.

My mom is very upset at the prospect (she would love to see her grandkids, but not Lynn, or even be on Lynn's property) and I'm not sure that I like the idea, but am at the point that I'll take what I can get to see my niece and nephew.

What do y'all think?

SC
I know you care about those kids but do you really think it's a good idea to have to sneak around to see them?

Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Puncher ... of Tickets!

If it was at Marie's house I'd say go for it, but I really think there's too much potential for trouble if you're going to Lynn's.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Internal Temp/ Mad Parodist

Lynn is aware that mom and I will be there. So, it's not really sneaking around.

SC

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Old 04-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Puncher ... of Tickets!

Then if she's aware and raising no objections, it's down to how comfortable you and your mum feel about it.