This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sld72382 View Post
    SC's wife: I'm sorry about that, he's a little pissed off. Maybe I should have mentioned it earlier, but the modem's power button needs to be held together with a tape and a pebble....
    Ah, don't you just love it when customers fail to mention those little details that could mean all of the difference, and save everyone a lot of pain and suffering?

I posted a thread about a woman who wanted me to replace her daughter's yogurt because there was a nut in it and the daughter had a nut allergy, a fact both of them failed to mention as I was preparing the yogurt. Apparently the allergy isn't important enough to mention unless the food has to be re-made at the store's expense

Comment

Quoth sld72382 View Post
      SC: *screaming* GOD DAMMIT I WANT A MOTHER FUCKING SUPERVISOR! DID YOU HEAR THAT? SUPERVISOR! I WANT A GOD DAMN SUPERVISOR NOW!
      Appropriate response: "I'm sorry, but company policy does not permit the employment of sex offenders. Since incest is a sex offense, we do not have any supervisors who are known to have committed incest".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Cussing makes me deaf. I just... can't hear anything, when it's peppered with profanity.

"Excuse me sir, I didn't quite catch that... sir? Sir? I'm sorry sir, all I hear is dead air, which forces me to assume you have terminated this call at your end..."
        Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

"Or else I'm gonna lose it." Uuugh. Manipulative bratty manbaby. He probably learned that when he was three and never had a reason to quit.

Comment

Working...
          X