This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ass hanging

Had a delivery today. Dad accompanied baby into the nursery. We give Dads paper disposable scrubs to keep everything sanitary.

Dad had that "gangsta" look going on, which he extended to the scrubs.

Really? Really? You have to show your butt and your undies so badly that you can't be bothered to pull up your pants, even the paper ones???

He got the "stare" from me. He pulled up his pants.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Needs a few suitures.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      He got the "stare" from me. He pulled up his pants.
      That's just... beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.

Teach me, please?
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Sir, this is a sterile environment. We do NOT need your ass germs in here! *death glare*
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Was the baby a boy? Dad will probably dress the kid in baggy diapers.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Was the baby a boy? Dad will probably dress the kid in baggy diapers.
            *snerk* not after the first time he winds up having to clean up squishy poo that squirts up out of a saggy diaper.

Erm.. my apologies for the visual. Here's the
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Ironically, I've always thought that look reminded me of a toddler who desperately needs a diaper change.

Yeah. Baby with a ripening load in his pants.

Sexy.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                *snerk* not after the first time he winds up having to clean up squishy poo that squirts up out of a saggy diaper.

You can tell I'm a mom of three because I don't need the bleach. Been there, done that, was thinking the same thing (and giggling). Heck, I've had enough explosions out of properly-fitted diapers. I would love to see him try the saggy look on his baby right before a poosplosion.
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post

You mean, after he picks himself off the floor and then cleans it up? Or he'll get baby-mama do it. Some guys just aren't that brave..

However, now I have to thank you, because I'm going to be giggling every time I see a guy "bust a sag." Not to mention the willpower it will take to resist asking him if he needs his nappy changed...

Hospital is the last place I want to see droopy drawers, especially during labor and delivery. What if there'd been complications and Dad couldn't get out of the way fast enough due to those saggy baggies?
                  If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                    That's just... beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.

Teach me, please?
                    Wish I could. I don't know how I do it myself . . . me, the Aspie who doesn't understand social cues and body language

But I've been told, the temperature in the room usually drops about about 10 degrees F when I use "the stare."
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                      Wish I could. I don't know how I do it myself . . . me, the Aspie who doesn't understand social cues and body language

But I've been told, the temperature in the room usually drops about about 10 degrees F when I use "the stare."
                      You too? Yeah, when my co-workers see that look on my face they know something has gone sideways and they're all desperately hoping that it wasn't one of them that did whatever it is I'm steamed about. I've got one poor guy so freaked out he jumps whenever he hears my voice, and I've never pointed the stare at HIM.

I have large, heterochromic eyes and the stare involves extended periods of not blinking. This unnerves people to an extreme degree, sometimes. Hey, when you're short, you use the weapons you have to make people respect you.
                      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                      X