This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Next time watch where you're going!"

The title is what some punk told my CW when he rammed into her with his bike.

CW had just left a store after grabbing a bite to eat, and was walking up the street downtown. She looked up, and saw a bike flying down the sidewalk at her! She jumped out of the way.

The biker collided with her. She put her arm out to protect herself, and ended up with a broken and gashed thumb, as well as skid marks on her thigh. As she was gushing blood, the kid said "Next time, watch where you're going!" and rode off!

He said that, even though (1) she was obviously injured and gushing blood, (2) she had been on her side of the sidewalk the whole time, and perhaps most notably (3) this was downtown in the Central Business District, where bicycles are specifically not allowed on the sidewalks! And she's the one supposed to watch where she's going?!?! Just....
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

That reminds my of something that happened about 14 years ago, me and my brother were riding our bikes on a nice quiet side street and this blue truck comes roaring down the road really close to the sidewalk. Me and Michael had to dart over to the other side or we would be hit, as the guy was passing us he honked his horn and then he stopped got out of his car and yelled that he should've hit us and stay the fuck out of the street.

I'm sorry your friend got hit, I hope he doesn't see a raised part of the sidewalk or tree branch or whatever and really busts up his face since he busted up your friends leg.
    Last edited by Zellie Crescent; 06-14-2012, 11:01 PM.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
    X