Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm - I've used catnip and chamomile tea before, but I've never heard of adding lavender to it. *makes a mental note*

Comment

I love melatonin. It's the only thing that works for me aside from Benadryl, and it doesn't leave me groggy like Benadryl does. I get my melatonin at Target. Do talk it over with your doctor or pharmacist first, though.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
        Hmmm - I've used catnip and chamomile tea before, but I've never heard of adding lavender to it. *makes a mental note*
        I use 3 parts chamomile, 2 parts catnip and one part lavender. Do yourself a favor with catnip tea, though, and do NOT add any sort of sweetener. Makes it taste even worse than it does plain.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I told my doctor that I was waking up every 2 hours even though I take Ambien CR and Melatonin, he was stumped and had no suggestions for me.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
            I love melatonin. It's the only thing that works for me aside from Benadryl, and it doesn't leave me groggy like Benadryl does.
            I had isomnia at least since my teens and melatonin and Benadryl were the only remedies that worked for me. BTW, try Vitamin Shoppe for melatonin.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I've tried a lot of different remedies, but I need something I can take on a constant basis, and I know that sleeping pills aren't good for that. I tried Valerian root, since it isn't harmful long term, but I have very odd dreams and nightmares when I take it and I don't fall asleep smoothly. Melatonin works. I have been very happy with it and have noticed I actually have much less need for antidepressants taking it. I also have less anxiety issues.

Comment

Working...
              X