Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia, I swear you have one of the coolest jobs ever.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
      Kia, I swear you have one of the coolest jobs ever.
      After today, I totally agree.

We have a new member of our monthly club. He's best-known for playing the villain in a certain CGI-driven film that came out in 2009...

And I'm currently drinking a $70 bottle of 4 year old white Burgundy. Damned good. Absolutely delicious.

I love my job.

Comment

I sold wine to Jessica Rabbit this weekend.

I didn't realize it was her (though I suspected) until she left and one of my coworkers commented on it. Then I had a *squee* moment.

I *really* love my job!

Comment

oh wow!!!! I squeed too!!! You have a great job
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Sadly, the SNL writer died last week. I'm not sure when the service is, but I'm sure we'll have a number of people coming through and picking up wine.

Also, the natural wines tasting is going forward, and the grouping I put together is being used! The Major Fundraising Dinner has been put off to September, but is still going ahead. It's startling, how integrated (and subtle) celebrity is in this town.

Comment

Woot! good for you Kia! Don't forget to update us once it's over. It's always nice to see your expertise is appreciated!

AccountingDrone - That looks to my memory like the same crock he brought back from Jamaica or the Bahamas (30+ years is a long time to remember where. the crock I had till about 5 years ago). Too bad it's not still around. I actually enjoyed it.
              Last edited by Teskeria; 07-23-2012, 01:43 AM. Reason: added paragraph

Comment

Woohoo KiaKat, your job sounds like it rocks!
                Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                What's the difference?
                We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
                X