Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are feeling better CRML. I hope your CW makes a speedy recovery.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Holy sheeeet, I'm glad you and your co workers ended up alright.

Comment

Quoth Moosenogger View Post
        Your CW could definitely file charges, though. The man was chasing her and screaming at her to stop trying to contact the police. She obviously felt threatened because she was running while dialing 911.
        If nothing else, wouldn't that count as obstruction of justice?

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
          If nothing else, wouldn't that count as obstruction of justice?
          IANAprosecutor, but I think the correct charge would be "intimidation of witness".

Comment

Hi CRML, glad to hear you kept calm under distressing circumstances.
            I wish you & CW speedy & complete recoveries & that the thug gets a looong time in jail.

Comment

Good thing you kept thinking.
              I hope the thug's face hurt worse than you and your CW together. It probably does.

Comment

Wow. I am so glad to hear you're okay, and your co-workers too!

I don't think I could've remained that calm, my hat is off to you. (And it's nice to know there's true friends beside you, isn't it?)
                http://www.customerssuck.com/?p=7499
                Now appearing in comic form!

Comment

Quoth Moosenogger View Post
                  Your CW could definitely file charges, though. The man was chasing her and screaming at her to stop trying to contact the police. She obviously felt threatened because she was running while dialing 911. I think it would be in your CWs best interest to file charges and get a restraining order to keep that asshole away from her workplace and home.
                  I agree. These jerks know where you work, he might try something with her.

I wish you and your other coworker a speedy and thorough healing.

ETA: Just reread the post, and saw this bit:
                  Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                  Me: Where’s *female co-worker*!!!???

I hear a scream. FCW is being chased down the street by the other guy. I hear him yell “GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE BITCH!”

CW2 and I chase after him. I am in that much of a state that I can’t even run in a straight line. By some miracle we caught up with him before he got to FCW and grabbed him.

“I haven’t hit anyone pal!”
                  Me: Then why the fuck are you chasing her?!?
                  “I just wanted to make sure she was OK!”
                  Yeah, she should definitely file charges and get a restraining order. “GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE BITCH!” is not what you say to someone when you're wanting to check if they're okay, it's what you say when you're intimidating a witness, as Shalom pointed out.
                  Last edited by XCashier; 06-19-2012, 01:07 AM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

so glad to hear your doing ok CRML.

i really enjoy hearing your stories of the insane/entitled people you come across but im sorry you had to meet someone deranged enough to assault you

Comment

Working...
                    X