Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's literally just tried to retaliate by posting something of the same...but filled with profanity...
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I don't have a DA account, otherwise I'd comment on that post.

Comment

She forgot to block me before I got to post this comment:

Actually, hun, I just did it because its funny that you're getting so riled up over something this silly. However, your actions towards someone who didn't realize they were going to "offend you", are the true indicator of rudeness. You don't reply to someone with cursing over something like this. You just thank them politely, explain that for the future, its unnecessary, and move on.

As for me? Your little comment of I have no life? I'm president of my own company that I started out of college, that caters to both plenty of North American and international clients. I bought my own house with the money that I've earned.

Judging by your DA and your journals, I'd say its safe to assume you're still some kid who lives at home with their parents, and doesn't have to remotely consider things such as mortgages, utility bills, insurance payments, and the like. So your little tantrum is absolutely CHILDISH, and your "journal" here even more so.

But hey, thanks for the link.
        Edit: The fangirl on there squalling that they're gonna report everyone to the police even made a journal about how everyone's cyberbullies. I replied to her as well, pointing out that ONE TIME gift of a llama with no hateful speech was NOT cyberbullying at all. But the fact that she's threatening people with jail time....is. MIND. BROKEN.
        Last edited by Seraph; 06-18-2012, 09:21 PM.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

It's funny that a grown woman (I would guess the 89 in her name is her birth year) can't manage a full sentence without playing "tuff grrl." If she were to puff up any larger, she might burst. Then there's the "I commented but didn't include all these problems I saw" which translates to "there wasn't shit wrong with it, but I'm gonna say there was, now, 'cause I'm shallow and petty." (and, honestly, the Laurie pic is quite awesome... you ever thought of doing similar with Tim Roth?)

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

went to her page to see what was up
            sent a non threatening comment and got a reply within minutes. she either happened to be on just then or hangs on all day. hmmm

and also, very awesome art!

Comment

I was going to post a llama with "Llama let you finish, but Severen13 has the best DA of all time!" in that thread, but she removed it.

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                Off topic, perhaps, but your art is AMAZING.
                Thank you.
                I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Seriously? She got that bent over a virtual llama? I think I would have just told her, "you ain't all that, get over yourself" and blocked her. What a big baby.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm just curious, how did you end-up meeting her and sending her a llama? Is there a list of gifts to send to people you want to be friends with on the site? I can't believe she has nothing better to do than to bitch about a little picture of a llama. Coddled drama queen anyone?

PS. I love your art and am jealous!
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The rundown as I know it:

The girl saw the pic that Severen put up (the Hugh Laurie one) and gave it a fave, which means that it shows up on her own profile as well as Severen's. I believe there was also a comment given, but since the girl flounced, it's gone, now. If you read the comment on the page with the art, you can see the girl's signature, which has the note about her hating llamas, which are a silly little nothing that people give to other people just because they can; it's a site badge and it's mostly meaningless, which appears to be this girl's major objection (why she can't just ignore them is up for debate ). However, if you are the artist, you see the comments in more than one place, with the others not showing the self all-important anti-llama sig note, which is what Severen did, so she had no idea that what she was sending the girl was really a drama llama in disguise. So, the girl flips out and sends her little diatribe to Severen, then Severen comes here and posts on her own page, then a bunch of other people send her llama's for being a drama queen, somebody else entirely cries cyberbullying (somehow, I think any judge is going to laugh any case about llama bullying out of the courtroom), and here we are.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I also have the question, how do I select friends on deviant art? This epic story inspired me to create a page!

Oh, I also now blame YOU due to the fact that I just spent 4 hours setting-up and editing art for my page!
                        Last edited by LillFilly; 06-19-2012, 07:53 AM.
                        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I gave OP a llama, and a complimentary post- Very nice pencil drawings!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                            I also have the question, how do I select friends on deviant art? This epic story inspired me to create a page!
                            Cool! It's easy. When you're looking at a DA user's page (not just a given piece), click the "+Watch" button. You can check off if they are a friend or not, and what you want to see in your notifications.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                              Cool! It's easy. When you're looking at a DA user's page (not just a given piece), click the "+Watch" button. You can check off if they are a friend or not, and what you want to see in your notifications.
                              Ah, I see now! Let's see, I've added Severen's name. If anyone else is on, I'm VeilStarShine.

Comment

Working...
                              X