Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh the joys of a game store! (somewhat long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TopEndDave View Post
    The stench of burning cat pee was
    Cat rappers...

Wee hot! Wee hot!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

A former cat of mine sprayed my dad's woodstove one day, and we didn't realize it until my dad made a fire, on a day when I was being made to work in the basement as punishment for some infraction or other that I don't remember. Oh My Fucking God, the stench! The everloving stench!

I just about threw up on the spot, and my mother freaked when I asked to be allowed up from the basement.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        We used to have a little hole-in-the-wall computer store and network gaming place near us like that. It was some 40 year old loser and his miserable old mother who ran the place.

On a whim, me and a friend of mine popped in several years ago to do some network gaming as we had nothing else better to do.

The smell of cat piss hit us in the face so we turned around and walked our asses right back out the door. I'm so glad they're out of business now. Both of them miserable jerks, clearly don't care about keeping the place clean of cat urine or hair, plus we once had a guy come into our store to purchase a motherboard after the guy at the cat pee computer store refused to see him the same model because "he might need it".
        Oh no, I'm referring to that class of personages who exude this scent naturally without the presence of any feline-- mainly because they don't bathe!
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Oh heck, we got a guy who stinks so bad his stench is ashamed to be seen with him and follows him around the store at about 4 feet of distance.
          I am not kidding, you see him arrive, no problem. Then once he passes the counter OMFG WTF IS DAT.

Then once he leaves, his stench likes to browse a bit longer before it leaves too.

(For the record, he looks EXACTLY like the Simpsons' comic book guy but with glasses.)
          Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
            I've got that beat.

I've got that beat. When I was a kid, we had a couple of cats. One of them, the male, peed in our toaster unbenknownst to us.

Then we tried to make toast one morning.

One of the worst smells I've ever encountered. Toasted cat urine.
            Not good at all.

I've had many cats over the years. I've not only had one, who when she didn't feel she got enough attention, would make a certain stovetop unit her target. Nothing like turning on a unit to start cooking and that odor hits you . . . Yep, stove had been "Bambi'd."

Then there was Zoey . . .aka the Cat from Hell. When she would get mad at either me (or my Mom for that matter) she'd pee on something she wasn't supposed to.

She ruined not one, but TWO Epson Color Stylus printers (I'd bought the 2nd one to replace the first one because of that) and a computer keyboard (which necessitated a late night run to Target for a replacement on a Saturday. I think I may have been on here that night, IIRC.)

Another one liked to go right in front of the back door in the laundry room (thanks Wendyburger. Guess I should have been grateful it wasn't on the stove like her late mother.)
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
              Oh heck, we got a guy who stinks so bad his stench is ashamed to be seen with him and follows him around the store at about 4 feet of distance.
              I am not kidding, you see him arrive, no problem. Then once he passes the counter OMFG WTF IS DAT.

Then once he leaves, his stench likes to browse a bit longer before it leaves too.

(For the record, he looks EXACTLY like the Simpsons' comic book guy but with glasses.)
              Oh gods, you have Foul Ole Ron at your store! #Discworld
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X