This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasing the wind...

This was told to me by Hubs, who heard it from his CW's who have been there longer. This was before Hubby's time at the gated community he works at, lucky for him.

One of the residents would call up every few nights and want patrol to come to his house. Why was patrol needed there? Because, according to the resident, the wind had gotten inside his home, and he needed it chased out. Apparently, according to this person, the wind would get inside, and it would move about from room to room, and he needed patrol's help to get it back outside.

I have not heard if patrol was ever able to successfully evict the wind...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

They should have given him some Deflatine. I understand that's good for troublesome trapped wind
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Dangit, where's the Like button?
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          Stolen for my Sig!
          If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

There is plenty of wind inside my home that moves from room to room. Especially when I eat beans.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              There is plenty of wind inside my home that moves from room to room. Especially when I eat beans.
              Maybe you should change your name to Irving Poot Freleigh.
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
              X