Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's the same code I have on my luggage!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the same code I have on my luggage!

This morning I asked my supervisor if she'd be willing to give me the password for our private wireless connection since I was getting crappy connection with sold out nights. She told me the password was 112233445566.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

The password on <cinema's> digital projectors is 'Password'.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I have a great password for my home security system, "Saber Saw"!

Comment

you know it looks simple but I don't know how many people would try that one.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

When I worked at the chicken bucket the password for the tripped alarm system was "turkey".
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Reminds me of the one we have at work. Nearly all of our terminals have my boss' name as the password. Seems individual ones were "inconvenient" or "too hard to remember." No wonder we get hacked about once every couple of months
            Last edited by protege; 06-27-2012, 01:13 AM. Reason: I can't type. Too much blood in my liquor stream :)
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X