This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome comcast supervisor-kinda long

I've been in the hospital for the past 2 months (I had a heart attack at the end of March and had a pacemaker put in on April 5th) during that time my cable bill was not paid (up until I was in the hospital I was always up to date) I was just too sick to care or worry about paying it. By the time I was well enough and getting ready to go home, I thought "shit, my cable/phone/internet is most definately shut off and my bill will be huge.
    So I had my sis bring in all my mail and lo and behold my cable bill was huge so I thought if I call and made payment arrangements I could have it all turned back on.
    The first comcast rep I talked to was quite rude and abrupt and told me I would have to pay the full amount of over $600 (which I would never be able to) and she wouldn't budge when I asked if I could make a half payment. I'm a very nonconfrontational meek kind of person but I just couldn't take her snippy attitude anymore, so I asked for her supervisor, who turned out to be the nicest lady ever! I told her my situation and that I was still in the hospital and wanted to try and get my bill paid off so I could have everything turned back on before I got home. She was supersweet, helpful and sympathetic, told me she would figure out what they could do for me, asked to put me on hold, then came back and told me she needed more time and could she call me back, which I agreed to.
    Within 10 minutes of us hanging up, she called me back, happily told me that she got my bill down to $320. I was so happy I couldn't help but thank her over and over again. I made the payment and we talked for another minute, she told me to feel better and take care of myself and not to worry about the cable being turned back on and that she took care of it. I thanked her for being super helpful.
    Not 3 minutes later, she called me again, this time with a deal from comcast bringing my monthly bill down to $79.99! She seriously didnt have to do that for me but I was stunned and thanked her even more. She told me to just keep taking care of myself and have a great day. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much that day but that lady really made my day. Oh and when I got home, everything was turned back on like she said it would be, cable, phone and internet.
    I know this turned out to be a long post but I just had to share how great this person was. Oh and her name was Barbara and I gave her a great recommendation on a customer survey call I got from them.

I hope you're feeling better ^_^

Comment

Don't forget to ring back and tell the managers how wonderful she was.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X