Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to make up a self help pamphlet 'What to do if younare easily offended' so that it can be handed out in situations like this.

1) If you decide to complain, complain to the offending party, not some random stranger.
    Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

2. Relocate to an underground lead-lined bunker with walls painted matte white so you won't ever be offended again you poor poor poor snowflake
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Desk clerk knows all View Post
        I did go out and look at the car and it a hand giving the finger and a decal that said "My other toy has tits".
        Were these two separate bumper stickers? All I could find on Google was one with "My other toy has tits" but no picture.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I appreciate bumper stickers. They give me a clue who to look out for. There is a one popular in my county, and every time I see one, I know there is at least an 85% probability that they are an idiot driver. Thanks for the warning!

sticker: "Choose Civility"

My theory: They got the one finger salute A LOT and thought the bumper sticker would help the problem, so the mean poopyheads would stop being mean to them. They completely missed the fact that they are the problem.

Aside: it's harder (but fun!) to spot the smart ass responses to these stickers (which use the same color and font as the original). I've seen "Choose Insanity", "Choose Hostility" and I forget the other ones. The originals, mounted upside down, are funny, too. I've wanted a "Choose to Learn How to Drive, Idiot" but that's probably too many words. Or maybe "Choose Civility, because fuck you, that's why!!" I crack me up. Sorry, nothing more to see... move along...
          Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
          At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Working...
          X