This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what they said about me?

(Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it)

Occasionally, I will have my husband pick up Little Ceasar's pizza on the way home. It's not the best, but it's cheap, quick and I like their breadsticks.

Husband brought home pizza one night that was just bad. It was hard, the breadsticks were hard, just inedible. I called in and politely told the manager that it was pretty bad and he agreed (but sold it anyway). He said the ovens weren't working properly and he would credit me for 2 pizzas and 2 breadsticks. I thought that was nice.

We wait a few weeks to give them time to get the ovens fixed and decide to get our pizzas and go to my mom's. I know my mother likes sausage on pizza so I called in to order one with sausage.

They answer, I explain the situation about the free pizzas and they said they would get the manager. I wait, and I wait, and I wait. (I forget to mention that we were already on our way, drive being about 20 minutes). I am watching the time on the phone and decide to just hold on.

We pulled into the pizza shop, I walked in, asked to please see a manager. The manager comes up, I hold out my phone and say "this is how long I've been waiting to talk to you".

18 minutes.

He asked one lady about the phone and she said "I told so & so there was a call, I didn't know that he didn't pick it up". (the phone is clearly laying there off the hook)

I got my pizzas and extra breadsticks, the lady that answered the call, well, the manager wanted to see her in the back office.

Me thinks that employee got a little behind the door 're-training!'
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      Me thinks that employee got a little behind the door 're-training!'
      You mean the kind of 're-training' that gets her an unwarrented promotion?
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
        You mean the kind of 're-training' that gets her an unwarrented promotion?
        what, promoted to "customer"?

Comment

Working...
        X