This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Racist White Bastard!!!

Another post mentioning an all you can eat buffet reminded me of this story that happened a few months ago. Sadly I wasn't there to witness it so putting it here.

Our pizza place does a lunch buffet on the week days. We constantly have problems with groups of people who come in and think they can just get a few buffets and share with the people who didn't get one. Some are just unable to grasp the concept that all you can eat does not mean all you and your friends/family can eat.

One day a family came in and tried this stunt and the boss called them on it and told them they'd have to either buy enough for everyone at the table or get out. They argued for a bit and all of a sudden the teenager in the group starts yelling at bossman and trying to attack him while his father held him back. The kid kept screaming "You racist white bastard!!!" (family was Indian)

The funniest thing about this...Bossman is asian, not white

We had a great deal of fun calling the boss Racist White Bastard for several weeks after that

Gotta love people who try using the race card. Wow...lol.

Comment

The thing about pulling the race card is you are left without a full deck. :-)
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Oh, come now, Sheldonrs, you're giving them FAR too much credit. You say that as if they had a full deck to begin with!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

They're going for the full dick...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Stroke of genius right there . . . especially calling the manager by an incorrect race/ethnicity.

I'm sure the manager took that one seriously. . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That's an awesome line. Can I have permission to use it from time to time?

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Oh, come now, Sheldonrs, you're giving them FAR too much credit. You say that as if they had a full deck to begin with!
                Do they even have HALF a deck?
                Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  They're going for the full dick...
                  Yeah, but it's a limp one . . . .
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                    Yeah, but it's a limp one . . . .
                    London! 2012!
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                      Gotta love people who incorrectly try using the race card. Wow...lol.
                      fixed it for you

cos oh boy, not only pulling a race card but using the wrong race in the tirade too?

Comment

I can't stand these assholes who want to blame all their problems on racism.

Assholes: you're fucking stealing from the restaurant. A thief is a thief regardless of brown, red, white, green, martian. Stop being criminals and the racist white bastards (who happen to be asian) will stop bothering you.
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                        Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

There's only ONE case where I can see sharing an AYCE as being justified. If two (or more) people order different AYCE menu items (as opposed to a buffet) with approximately equal value, and share with EACH OTHER.

Example: Up until a couple months ago (when it was changed to allowing a single re-order), non-buffet TA locations had an AYCE menu. If one person ordered the chicken stir-fry, and the other ordered the shrimp stir-fry (same price), doing a mix-and-match to get a chicken/shrimp combo wouldn't do any real harm.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                            That's an awesome line. Can I have permission to use it from time to time?
                            Be my guest. :-)
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                            X