This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cat is a cosplayer

I realized I'd mostly been posting depressing/negative stuff lately. So I thought I'd share some pics of my VERY tolerant cat. This is what happens when Joi gets bored and has access to craft supplies.

(Pics are Rocket as: Katniss, Magneto, Jayne, and Loki.)
    Attached Files
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Omg! That's brilliant. Love it.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I love the last one. It suits him well. XD
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Dressing your cat as the god of mischief is probably, while very squee-worthy, not the best of ideas. They're already tricksters. If Rocket gets even a touch of Loki's powers, we're screwed.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Lol, I love it!

Comment

Rocket is the best cat ever. She spends most of the day napping and exploring, then wants to play in the evening. Her favorite games are hide-and-seek up and down the main hallway, and playing catch with wadded-up plastic bags. Then, when it's time to go to bed, she curls up and gets all snuggly. Best. Cat. EVER.
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

What a cute -- and very tolerant -- kitty! Loved the Loki costume.

Somehow I don't think my spazzo Chessie would put up with that. Perhaps Millie will... (XC starts geting ideas...)
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Cute and very tolerant cat. If I tried to do that to any of my three I might need stitches.

Comment

Those are awesome! My cats would NEVER sit still for those kinds of shenanigans.
                  "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Well, at least the pictures posted didn't have any 'I am going to rip off your face' looks.

Poor kitty. Poor Joi. Poor poor kitty and Joi.

They are cute though
                    Random conversation:
                    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Very cute ... and yes, a very tolerant kitty! I keep trying to get just a Santa hat on my one kitty every Christmas ... no luck. Last time I tried he started gnawing the elastic, LOL.

Comment

Rocket let me do this to her for Christmas: http://twitpic.com/7xwlop http://twitpic.com/7xxq67

Comment

Awesome! Is this to replace the fact that you can't dress up your dalek like Loki?

WE MUST TAKE OVER ASGARD! PILL-AGE-AND-RAPE! PILL-AGE-AND-RAPE!

ETA: No offence to those who actually HAVE been raped.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Used to have a rather old, lazy cat (from a shelter when she was about ten) who the kids dressed up regularly. Can't find the photo atm but did have one of her wearing sunglasses, a pink hat and a plaid toy blanket as a cape. It's amazing how much inertia a cat actually has, given how much effort has to be put into making one move.

Comment

Love it! My two cats are pretty even tempered, but I don`t think they would sit still for that!
                              That, and Tri-pawed (Yes, we have a three-legged cat and named him that!) would try to chew on and eat anything I put on him

Comment

Working...
                              X