This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid complaint from Parking office employee

This incident happened yesterday during the first shift. Since I had a dentist appt., I switched shifts with my co-worker. The first shift begins at 7 a.m.

Visitor parking was reserved for an event yesterday. My co-worker got to work yesterday around 6:40 a.m. Several people here for the event began arriving at 6:45 a.m. At 8 a.m. someone from the dept. over the event *not the parking office* gave my co-worker a printed list of names of the guests who were only supposed to park in Visitor parking. Anyone not on the list of names, but who were here for the event, had to park across the street & pay. At one point one of the parking office employees found out that a guest, who was here for the event but whose name was not on the printed list of names, had parked in Visitor parking. She was not happy. So she asked my co-worker why he let someone whose name was not on the list of names into Visitor parking. He tried to explain to her that he did not get the list of names until 8 a.m. & that several guests began arriving at 6:45 a.m., but she would not listen to him. She told him that she would e-mail our immediate supervisor at the parking company we both work for.

My co-worker also works part-time at another parking garage temporarily. Our immediate supervisor is the manager at that garage. We have to clock in & clock out via the telephone everytime we work. I had problems clocking out yesterday because I kept getting a busy signal. So I went to the other parking garage that our immediate supervisor is over to let him know about this. My co-worker was there when I got there. He told our supervisor about the stupid complaint. He asked him what happened, & my co-worker told him exactly what happened. Our immediate supervisor told my co-worker that the parking office employee has no complaint since he did not get the printed list of names until 8 a.m. & that several guests began arriving at 6:45 a.m., & that if she confronted him about this, he would tell her that.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 07-01-2012, 02:38 PM.

i'd love to see the look on the parking office woman's face when he tells her "it's your own fault" etc.

and it sounds like maybe he should be cloned cos bosses who have their employees' backs are in high demand

Comment

Working...
    X