This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw it all.

Second storm set, we're down in the basement, when suddenly we hear a chirping noise.

Water is bubbling out of the basement floor, and through the walls.

Screw this. Seriously, just screw it, I'm so angry right now.... We're just throwing down towels right now, and we'll see what happens.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Well, here is a map of tornadoes in the last 50 or so years.

I notice a fair area of the US with *no* tornado hits.

Seems like a move is in order. Of course there is still fires, floods, earthquakes and crime to think about.

No place is absolutely perfect.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Yeah, we're in the area of VA where that map shows *none*. Apparently though, Normalcy decided to come back for another attack at me. :P

Comment

Honestly, I'm just glad you don't live in a trailer park. You'd have made at least three trips to Oz by now.

Comment

I'm a Southern gal, I know better than that! LOL

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
              Honestly, I'm just glad you don't live in a trailer park. You'd have made at least three trips to Oz by now.
              From what I've seen around here (normalcy avoiding Seraph), if she lived in a trailer park a junkie would probably try robbing the place - while a tornado was busy demolishing the liquor store down the street.

BTW, what do a tornado in Kansas, a divorce in West Virgina, and an unlatched 5th wheel on the QEW have in common? Someone's fixing to lose a trailer.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                From what I've seen around here (normalcy avoiding Seraph), if she lived in a trailer park a junkie would probably try robbing the place - while a tornado was busy demolishing the liquor store down the street.

BTW, what do a tornado in Kansas, a divorce in West Virgina, and an unlatched 5th wheel on the QEW have in common? Someone's fixing to lose a trailer.
                ....so....true....

And also, that joke is terrible, but I laughed so darn hard.

Comment

Working...
                X