Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assaults are bad enough, but aren't bank assaults a bit worse? Somehow I keep thinking Federal in my head. Then again, I'm just me.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Woah, he really sealed his fate when he started threatening to kill her! Who does that!? Oh, wait, yeah, Customers Suck, right...
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
        So instead of getting his banking done, he gets 5-10 in the pen. Awesome!
        Well, he's still dealing in denominations:

5 years = a nickel

10 years = a dime.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
          Assaults are bad enough, but aren't bank assaults a bit worse? Somehow I keep thinking Federal in my head. Then again, I'm just me.
          I wonder if this falls under some Federal anti-terrorist laws.? Ya know the ones that say making threats against certain kinds of businesses such as utilities is an automatic 10- year sentence. I have seen the signs when I have paid my gas/electric bill at the local utility office.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            I wonder if this falls under some Federal anti-terrorist laws.? Ya know the ones that say making threats against certain kinds of businesses such as utilities is an automatic 10- year sentence. I have seen the signs when I have paid my gas/electric bill at the local utility office.
            IANL but it's unlikely he pulled a Federal rap on this, you have to steal actual money to get the feds on you for robbing a bank (since it's FDIC insured, they have jurisdiction on account of someone taking Federally-insured property)

Otherwise, it's a local affair. (Unless said person flees across state lines to avoid capture, then it's Federal again)
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

So, are they getting rid of his account?

At my bank, we had a customer who threatened a teller while kicking the separating wall and screaming. Manager actually managed to talk him down, so it wasn't nearly so entertaining as this one. After everything was calm, the customer was allowed to choose between getting the money from his accounts right then or having a check for the amount mailed to him, because his account was being closed on the spot. Almost threw him into another fit, but he did take his money and leave.

Comment

I think the best part of it all was the bank employee who "held off the siege" as I have taken to calling it. I mean picture this little 5 foot nothing, 50 something year old woman, swinging the phone by the cord over her head like a lasso. Every time SC tried to get at her, she would whip it around and ding him on the head with the phone itself! lolololol. We havent heard anything on when this joker is getting arraigned or anything, but if it's sooner more than later I will keep yall updated.

Comment

All I can say is...what an idiot!
                  Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Rainman View Post
                    ... and ding him on the head with the phone itself!
                    One ringy dingy! Two ringy dingies! ...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                      So instead of getting his banking done, he gets 5-10 in the pen. Awesome!
                      Someone's going to be using his ass as a bank.
                      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                        Someone's going to be using his ass as a bank.
                        Dammit, you owe me a keyboard and some brain bleach!!!

Seriously though, self-pwanage is the best pwanage!

Comment

I'd love to see this video .
                          Let's see, terroristic threats, assault, assaulting a police officer. Yeah. Some people are that stupid .

Comment

No, no... Never post the footage!

It's much more fun picturing it in your head.
                            People may think I am a Satanist, but I'm really not.

Why would I worship those that I rule?

Comment

Quoth HeroOfNotBashingSkulls View Post
                              No, no... Never post the footage!

It's much more fun picturing it in your head.
                              Agreed. The book is always better than the movie.
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

"DON'T TASE ME, BRO!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X