X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, my ear.

Last night I had a doozy.

BG: House of Crap has a sale on a particular line of products about 4 times a year. Older people love this line. Most times they are nice and pleasent. The transaction is either short and just getting what they need on their list or they over share why they love this product or that that one. End BG

Old Lady SC, henceforth referred to as OLSC, called in. She ordered the wrong item and I fixed it. She then tells me that I need to take her checking account info to pay for the item because she doesn't have her debit card. I tell her that I can't take info as our system isn't set up for it, but if she used her debit card with us before it will be on her account.

Well, I apparently forgot my mind reading headset today, and OLSC replied in that snotty way that she doesn't have the card because she was given a new one and it didn't come in yet and that I should have known that.

So I explain that I can't take her checking account info, but I can take a different card if she has one. Of course she doesn't. And of course she nastily responds to just take the info and do an e-check. I again tell her it isn't possible. I explain that she can purchase the item when she gets her card, but if the sale is over at that point she will have to pay regular price. So she again screams at me to take the info. When I say I can't she does the mature thing and slams the phone down in my ear. Ouch.
    The angels have the phone box.

What is with people?? If I tell you there's no button to push, there's no button to push.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I think it's the whole SC thing of 'I reject your reality, and substitute my own'.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

"Despite the fact that you have no penis, I insist you insert it into the vagina that also doesn't exist, so that I can totally fuck with your head."

That sound about right?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X