This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUPPIES!!!

It's official - our "E" litter has been confirmed!

KIRI IS PREGNANT.

This will be our "E" litter - I'm fighting for one boy to be named "Etzel" in honor of "Etzel Von Oringen" a.k.a. "Strongheart" - the first canine action hero.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Yay, puppies, puppies, puppies, puppies!

For some other names, what about Ernest (as in Borgnine), Errol (Flynn), Ernie (from Sesame Street)....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Edward...as in Scissorhands, not sparkly vampire. Edwina for a girl.
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Eleanor ....as in Roosevelt
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Emmaline (old Hot Chocolate song)
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Eve? Evenrue...from the disney movie set in newp orleans

Comment

You mean, one of the Disney movies set in New Orleans. Specifically, the older one, The Rescuers. The Princess and the Frog is also set there, after all.

And his name was Evinrude. Don't ask me why that has always stuck with me; I haven't seen the movie in something like 25-30 years. But it's still an excellent suggestion.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                YAnd his name was Evinrude. Don't ask me why that has always stuck with me; I haven't seen the movie in something like 25-30 years.
                Never saw that movie, but the name stuck with me. Evenrude the outboard dragonfly.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Can I put in a vote for Esme? And we are getting puppy pics, right?

Comment

I think my wife has a long list of "E" names right now.

I'm still waiting for her to email me the ultrasound pics.

Progesterone (sp?) test today - things are still looking good for her.
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Is this Etzel?

Quote Dalesys:

Comment

CUTE!
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Squeee! Protopuppies!
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                          X